Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm on my own

Today was my last day at Swipht. It's kinda crazy to think I started working for them 4 1/2 years ago. For being in the tech business, a few people have said I stayed there too long. That may be the case, but it's still a bit sad for me. When I told Brian and Jeff last week that I was thinking of leaving, I could barely get the words out. I have a lot of respect for both of them and for what they've accomplished with Swipht. Having been with them since almost the beginning, I've gotten another opportunity to see how a business is started, what steps they can take, and how people come in and out of that sphere. It's been an interesting and ultimately rewarding experience.

I'm setting out for myself now though. I have a few of my own ideas I'd like to see through, and a few partnerships that could work out. It's time to see what I'm made of and do what is going to make me happy.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

David said...

Congratulations. I hope things work out for you the way your are planning.

jeffj said...

We miss you Jesse! Hope things are well. Jeff