Saturday, January 03, 2009

Potrero Chico 08: Day 9 - Rest Day with some futbol

We all agreed to take a rest day today. China has 2 more days to climb, and it worked out for Nathan's and my schedule too. We walked into town, and as you can see, it was hot. So hot, in fact, Nathan needed to cover his head.



Once in town, we stopped at one store for a cold drink, where I noticed this rad bread:


<ralphie>tastes like promiscuity</ralphie>

We walked all the way to what we thought was the new, nice grocery store. It was more like a Winco. It being a hot day, I thought it'd be a good idea to wear my flip-flops. What a stupid idea. Hello blisters.

We started up a game of futbol with a few kids, and though we added a few players on each side and each scored many goals, I have a feeling we lost. Wouldn't have been a real trip to Mexico without some futbol!




Today's pics

No comments: