Friday, December 19, 2008

My first post from my new Eee PC

I know I know, I haven't written anything of substance in a while. Here's a short recap:
  • Thanksgiving was delicious
  • Chamisa and I went to Breitenbush Hot Springs, which was freakin' awesome
  • My Yiayia visited and tossed coins in my house. I waited 2 years for that!
  • Chamisa had her going away party
  • Chamisa left Portland for home before the Peace Corps
  • Nathan went to Mexico
  • I got my new laptop
You know, I have written about girls before, but I didn't really write about Chamisa. We knew from the beginning it would be a short term thing, but we made the most of it. She's da bomb.

Sunday morning I'm heading to Potrero Chico for 3 weeks, where Nathan has been for almost a week now. 3 weeks... can't wait!

No comments: