Thursday, June 05, 2008

Videos I've been meaning to post

I actually have a lot I've been meaning to write, and since I'm at work at 6:30am, today will probably be the day.



While it seems extreme, Hypermiling also looks kinda fun. And if it saves some gas, I'm all for it. I've already been shifting into neutral when going down hills.

If only Sex and the City were this funny, I still wouldn't watch it.


Kids do say the darndest things. Is that even how you spell it?


Not the best James Bond flick, but the funniest.


This is how I envisioned my graduation speech going, which is probably why I wasn't picked.


Andy... PUNCH!

Ok, I know that was stupid, but it was also funny.

With one of the coolest names for a band, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness video for a great song:


Matumbo Goldberg. Gangsta adoption and shit.


A robotic lamp. Sounds super boring, but it's the real life version of Tony Stark's assistants.

No comments: