Sunday, March 09, 2008

Oh Rose...

So, a few weeks ago we had a midnight game and one of our players quit. I thought she was really disrespectful, and by saying so she thought I was "shit-talking." I just got a facebook message from her:
Well, I guess it doesn't take a web developer to find a shit talker easily does it now? I just wanted to thank you for taking me off the PDX forum before sending bullshit emails that I couldn't respond to. Real class act! Does that mean I get the remainder of my money back or do I just talk shit about your to your friends in hopes of making myself feel better? PS. you can ask DAve and Amy my phone number if you have anything special to say DIRECTLY TO ME. I usually operate that way but backstabbing is obviously your personal route! Or maybe its because you got scared of a 100lb. Turk who was going to kick your ass?


and my reply:
First, let me clarify: we're not friends. We were never friends, because you are not the kind of person I would want to be friends with. You were acting really aggressive all night and I thought you were making people feel uncomfortable. At the game, though you were playing well, your attitude was horrible. It went over the edge when after we scored you ran back to our side of the field, licking your fingers and touching your nipples like you were on fire. I thought that was disrespectful, and by saying so I don't think I was shit-talking. I'm pretty sure by stating the facts in the email: you are no longer on the team and you chose not to be on the team and by stating my opinion that I was entirely within my rights. I said you were passionate and you were "on fire" that night. Care to disagree?

Listen, this is just going to make for a funny blog post, so if you care to go on, please do. Otherwise, you can drop it like I will.

No comments: