Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bacon Salt

Yes, I said it. Bacon Salt. Though I just found out about it a few minutes ago, I'm placing an order. I wish I had it for my trip down to Reggae Rising... oh well. It'll be a nice thing to come home to!

"And none of that would have been possible without the help of Lefkow’s three-year-old, Dean. The family recorded a video of the boy hitting a T-ball into his dad’s face. That video was picked in a random drawing from America’s Funniest Home Videos, winning $5,000."...
"The big spice companies, they come out with something, they’ve got a $20 to $30 million marketing budget behind it. We’ve got 5,000 bucks from America’s Funniest Home Videos."

Great read!

Update: I'm sad.
  • Subtotal: $4.49
  • Shipping and Handling: $5.00
  • Subtotal With Shipping: $9.49 USD
yeah, I'll wait.

1 comment:

Bailey and Jason said...

What we need to do is, we all need to go in together on an order so the shipping won't seem so much. I've sent the link to all my family. Who doesn't like bacon?