Sunday, June 03, 2007

Week's Recap

Let's see...
  1. Had a review at work. Not sure how productive it was. Not sure how I feel right now about work.
  2. Plumber fixed my water lines for my washer and dryer. Now, if only I had a washer and dryer...
  3. Went to my first Last Thursday and had a blast! Way cooler than First Thursday
  4. Saw mewithoutYou Friday with Esther. Really cool band, despite being Christian. Normally this doesn't bother me, but their music is driven by Christian themes. Not my favorite, but still good music.
  5. Had a great talk with Karen about our tiff last week and our friendship in general. I hadn't realized that it's been years since I've had this kind of talk with a female friend. Living with Bobby has always been really easy, so I've just gotten used to getting over things really quickly. It didn't register that other people might need more from me, so it was refreshing to hear that
  6. Saturday Neff and I went to Ozone. Warmed up on 2 1os then I fired the Crumbling, 12a. Felt very good. Felt like I was actually climbing again.
  7. Today I slept in, had a soccer game, where we won 5-2 (I scored!!!) then chilled at a bbq. Damn good times.

2 comments:

kiki said...

you missed the best damn part of last thursday: http://clownhouse.org/

but there are still a few months of summer left yet. we'll go on the 28th given we're not in a tiff. ;)

jesse said...

NO WAY!!!

clowns scare the hell out of me!

I hope we're not in a tiff too.