Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bishop in the Spring

I just got back from a week-long trip to Bishop and it was lovely.

Ok, that's not entirely true. While we had a good drive down, and a good first half-day bouldering at the Buttermilks, the second day I tweaked my left hand at the Happies. So for the rest of the trip I could only climb a little. Yet, it was still a great trip. It was nice to get out of town, and I needed the break from the GoGoGo of Portland.

Here are the best of the pics I took. Moira's are up here too. If Tara, Joe or Ryan put their's up I'll update the post.

Edit: Here are Tara's pics, or at least the ones I wanted to put up ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with all the pictures of you? You jerk. This means I damn well better get a picture with you if you come to Austin for my wedding (great reason not to come, right?).

~Bailey

jesse said...

I may have changed my ways. I was stubborn back then. Ooh, back then... makes us sound old!