We also had a soccer game last night, which we won. Zach scored 3 (the 3rd was off the keeper's back!), Karen 1, Bobby 1, Nick 1, and I had 1. They only scored 1 on us. Brandon, Nathan's friend from Chesterton, played keeper for the 2nd half and did an amazing job, despite letting one slip past him.
- Zach getting hip-checked and falling on his ass
- Amy BLASTING some poor girl (who actually went to Wash U) in the stomach
- Brandon taking out 2 of their players by diving for the ball (one being the stomach girl)
- me turning around and hugging some girl on the other team to keep from knocking her on her ass
- me explaining to the other team that Joe Neff doesn't know shit about soccer because he's a model. Serious.
That's pretty much it!