Thursday, November 02, 2006

overweight people confuse me

So I'm waiting for my lunch at Nike today when I hear an overweight women ask for a Garden Burger. I immediately think to myself "Cool, she's trying to do something about her weight. Good for her." The food service worker (or wtf-ever you call those people) told the woman that they didn't carry Garden Burgers, but had a black bean and something else burger. I figured the woman would go for it.

Instead, she ordered a bacon cheeseburger. With fries. Seriously. I mean, have a little self-respect. I guess that's the problem in the first place.

While I was eating, a group of people sat down at a table next to me. I noticed the woman in black. What I noticed was that she was pretty. She had a very pleasant face. Yet she was probably 80lbs overweight. She seemed to have a good personality, which made it all the more tragic.

Portion control, snacks control, soda control... There's a new commercial out for a fat burning drug called Lipozene. Contrary to what the skinny bitch says, it is your fault. Take ownership for your body and do something about it.

No comments: