Thursday, November 16, 2006

Buying a house can be hard

It's not so much that it's difficult to make decisions, it's hard to coordinate. I agreed to a 7 day inspection period, which will be over in a few days. I wouldn't mind so much if contractors (whom I need to bid on repairs) would call me back. Luckily my mom is helping out. Not sure if I could do it without her.

I'm also using Basecamp to manage this project. It has an easy to use interface and does enough of what I need to be worth the measly $13/month or whatever. I've been mostly using the To-Do list, and some of the file management. I could probably stand to organize it a little more.

But, tonight, I'm going to bed at a decent hour. I've been having a hard time getting up in the morning and I haven't been feeling as productive at work lately.

No comments: