Saturday, May 27, 2006

Could I ask for a better rainy Saturday?

Today was the day... the day I got to see X3 and it was spectacular. Ok, that's not quite true, but it wasn't nearly as bad as some of the reviews I read. I don't think it was as good as either of the first 2, but it was highly entertaining. Can't wait for X4!!!

I also saw Nine Inch Nails perform at the Clark County Amphitheatre. Totally slipped my mind that an amphitheatre was outside, but luckily we lawn-ticket holders got to sit in the last 5 rows. It was too far from the stage, but the show was still great.

I had posted on craigslist to share a ride to the show. I also found a few people that needed rides. One guy, Tony, needed a ride, so we met and it was good to go. Long story short, he told me 10 seconds too late he needed a ride back to Gresham (~20 miles out of my way, at least) so I could have saved a few miles. Then, he only had $2 for gas. Freakin' figures. From now on, if you want a ride, pay me up front!

No comments: