Monday, February 13, 2006

I shouldn't even be sitting in front of a computer

but I am.
a few links...
Wikimedia Commons is a great place to get free assets.
OMG that's a HUGE BITCH!!! Of course I wouldn't say that to his face, though he might not understand me anyway.

And in my personal life... I'm disappointed. I was hanging out with a girl who I thought was pretty cool. She told me she was ending things with a boyfriend and I told her I'd give her some space. After spending 4 out of the next 5 days together, I figured she didn't want/need the space. Last Thursday, after going to lunch with her, I called her. She said she'd call me back in a minute and I haven't heard from her since. Come to find out her bf came into town.

Do I care that she has a bf? No, she told me she did. Do I care that she never called me back and has pretty much dropped contact with me... yes. All I ask for is a little respect. I guess that's too much to ask.

No comments: