Saturday, January 14, 2006

I might be in trouble

Ok, so I went to play poker with a bunch of guys last night. Hella fun. We then decided to go to a strip club and the Dolphin II was chosen. I had never been there, and it wasn't too bad.

I saw this girl sitting a few tables away. I thought she was on a date with the guy she was sitting with. We smiled at each other quite a few times. Hell, I was looking at her more than the dancers on stage, and I think she could tell. She had a normal top on, but when she stood up, I saw she wasn't wearing any pants, just underwear bottoms. I was kinda suprised but not disappointed.

She came over and sat next to me, telling me she was up next on the main stage. We chatted for 30 seconds or so then she got up. She was a great dancer, actually dancing to the music instead of just writhing around. Seemed like she danced most of her set right in front of me. She bent down and gave me an eskimo kiss and Yosh was all psyched for me. When her set was over she asked me if I wanted a private dance. I said "Maybe later"

So she came over a little later and this other Jesse, who I had just met that night, bought me the private dance. I was led to the back and we chilled for a bit, waiting for the country music to be over. We were chatting about stuff... seemed like she had the typical dancer story: dancing is hard and she's looking for another job. Goddamn she was cute. I told her I was nervous, but not in a bad way. I think it was pure attraction, which I hadn't felt in a long time.

The dance was nice. I'll leave it at that.

After thanking her, I got up to walk back to my table. She asked me my name, which I told her. When I asked her her's, she told me... not her stage name but her real name. I didn't think girls in that industry did that. Maybe it was a fake real name... but still. Her stage name is Lacota/Lakota (sp?)

So we hung out for a bit and I heard she had another set coming up. The guys wanted to leave but I wanted to see her dance again. They started playing Damian Marley's All Night, which is one of my favorite songs on that album. Then they busted into Welcome to Jamrock which is so badass. I put up the requisite $2, then Jesse walked over and slammed down another $4.

When her set was done, I was going to give her my number (figured she'd be more likely to take mine than give me hers) but I chickened out.

Now, do I go back (seems a little sketchy) or get a # from a friend to get a guys # to get a dancer's # that works with Lakota?

Bobby thinks I should go through the network. DC Jesse thinks I should go back just to get her number.

We'll see...

post up them comments! I need help!!!

1 comment:

dpopes said...

jesse, so after some careful thought, i've decided to go with someone else's words to help you through this time...
t-pain's words, check it dog
let me know how it goes.


"I'm In Love With A Stripper"

[Intro]

Goddamn Lil Mama
U know u thick as hell u know what I'm sayin
Matter fact
After the club u know what I'm talkin bout
Me and my niggas gone be together u know what I'm sayin
I ain't gon worry bout them really though
I'm just lookin at u
Yea u know
U got them big ass hips god damn!

[Verse 1]

Got the body of a goddess
Got eyes butter pecan brown I see you girl
Droppin Low
She Comin Down from the ceiling
To tha floo
Yea She Know what she doin
Yea yea yea
She doin that right thang
Yea yea yea yea ea
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause I'm N Luv wit a stripper

[Chorus x2]

She poppin she rollin she rollin
She climbin that pole and
I'm N Luv with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm N Luv with a stripper

[Verse 2 (T-Pain)]
Out of all the girls she be the hottest
Like n the way she break it down I see u girl
Spinnin wide
And She lookin at me
Right in my eyes
Yea She got my attention
Yea yea yea
Did I forget to mention
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper

[Verse 3 (Mike Jones)]
She's every man's dream
She's God's gift to Earth
Women they love 'em too
That's what you call a women's worth
See I love all the strippers
Because they show me love
They know I never pay as free whenever I hit the club
But I can't even lie
The girls are here so fly
She slidin' up and down that pole got me mesmerized
Mike Jones don't ever trick
But god damn she thick
I can't lie, I must admit
I'm in love with a stripper

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 4]

She can pop it she can lock it
Teddy Penderass down I'm bout to see this sexy girl
In My bed
She don't know what she is doin
To my head
Yea She turnin tricks on me
Yea Yea Yea
She dont even know me
Yea yea yea ea
I'd have got her over to my crib to do that night thing
Cause I'm N Luv Wit a Stripper

[Chorus x4]